Expounding on Comments on "Response to The Integrity of Fellowship and Accountability"

http://msp31wannabe.blogspot.com/

It's not my job go condemn or encourage anyone to "leave" church. It's not my intention to lump all churches as "bad" or "unfruitful".

It IS my job to promote the Word for the purposes of edification.


Who am I but a lowly servant of the Lord? Who am I but a sinner saved by the blood of the Lamb, that I would tell anyone what they should or should not do?

I believe and receive the power of the Holy Spirit, the essence of God and I believe through the Word, others can also receive Christ in TRUTH.

For who is he that overcometh, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God? 1 John 5:5.

Jesus makes it clear that the Spirit's JOB is to CONVICT the world of sin, righteousness and judgement. John 16:7-12

Jesus tells us that he sends us as sheep in the midst of wolves, but reading further, he teaches that we are to be WISE as serpents and HARMLESS as doves. Matt. 10:16

Now I am not a member of an organized church association, but that does not disqualify me from promoting the Word. It also does not mean that I cannot be a child of God, or do not have a intimate relationship with Him.

Additionally, Let's not forget that Paul was a vigorous persecutor of the Church, before he came to be a Lover of Christ! Can we deny the power of God to overcome any and all circumstances? Let us instead focus on edification with love as opposed to condemnation.

I welcome any comments you may have....

Comments

  1. All I can think of to say is AMEN, sister! Thank you for making that clearer than I seemed to be able to do. May the Lord continue to bless us both with wisdom and discernment in this arena we find ourselves in.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.

Please note the changes to this blog. ONLY respectful comments and questions are accepted. Special note to other Christians: This blog no longer caters to debate and or arguments about the Bible. If you have a comment in SUPPORT of clear and concise understanding of the saving power of Christ Jesus, you are welcome to leave comments on this blog.

Popular posts from this blog

The Law of Sin and Death

Confessions of a Former World Wide Church of God Member

Translation vs. Paraphrase