Statement of Faith & Disclaimer


MY AFFILIATION

I am but a sinner washed in the precious blood of the Lamb, led of the Spirit to share my testimony of my walk in Him. I am not affiliated with any denomination, doctrine or organized church association. I am a part of the spiritual body of Christ, in this light, I am a member of HIS CHURCH, as the heavenly Father desires those to worship Him in spirit and in truth. John 4:23-24 In the midst of various churches and teachings, my commitment is to Christ and Him alone.


STATEMENT OF FAITH
I believe that it is every believer's responsibility to test the spirits as explained in 1 John 4:1-6.
With that in mind, here's what I believe:
  • Jesus is The Christ, the Son of God, born of a virgin, crucified, rose from the dead and is seated as King in heaven.
  • Who will, in the fullness of time, will return to receive us unto Him. John 14:1-4
  • His sacrifice served as atonement for our sins. Belief/trust/faith in Him translates into forgiveness and reconciliation with God the Father. John 3:16
  • His departure from earth brought forth the Holy Spirit, who is God, dwells within those who accept Christ’s sacrifice as atonement for their sins. Acts 1 & 2; John 16:7
It is my hope to create a place where believers can dialogue and uplift the word of God. To clarify the term “believer” is necessary. Many, from various denominations, label themselves Christians or believers; yet don’t necessarily believe the same thing or even study from the same bible. In this blog, the term believer is used to refer those who believe in the infallibility of the Word of God. With that said, there is further necessity to clarify the book believed to be infallible. The unchanged, unaltered Holy Bible (words that are not added or taken away from Scripture).

BIBLE TRANSLATION

I study out the KJV bible and will use this version for all my dialogue regarding scripture. The Bible GateWay website is a wonderful source of bible study reference that has various translations of the bible as well as The Blue Letter Bible. Also, www.eliyah.com/lexicon.html is an online concordance.


DISCLAIMER

I do not any way shape or form promote myself to be an certified Psychologist, theologian or any professional counselor, psychologically or otherwise. I am but a sinner washed in the blood of the Lamb, and am led of the Spirit for guidance and truth. However, I do promote myself as "certified" in my own personal experiences as I run this race towards the Glory of His Return. I hold every reader accountable for their own knowledge of the Word under the guidance of the Spirit. My source for knowledge and correction is the Holy Bible. 

"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness" 2 Timothy 3:16
(updated July 2010)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Law of Sin and Death

Confessions of a Former World Wide Church of God Member

Translation vs. Paraphrase