A Schmoozer Chooser

I've been awarded "The Power of the Schmooze" award! Thanks to my dear friend Beverly at Perpetual Expressions and her moving tribute to my blog!

“The Power of Schmooze” award was created by Mike at Ordinary Folk and Danielle at Pink Reviews to help “recognize those people that were [are] exceptionally adept at creating relationships with other bloggers by making an effort to be part of a conversation, as opposed to monologue.”

The rules:

  1. If, and only if, you get The Power of Schmooze Award, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think, or have schmoozed you into submission.
  2. Link to this post and Mike so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme
  3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘The Power of Schmooze Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote.
Since I'm now a schmoozer chooser. I have a bit of dilemma. The schmoozers I would have chosen have all been nominated. The amount of schmoozers I'm now left with is one. That would have to be:
  1. The anonymous owner of the blog "The Holy Ghost Speaks Plainly". A blog who speaks passionately with concern of the integrity of the Word of God being preached in today's churches. This blog is very new to the community, yet has already ventured out in greeting me. So this day I award The Holy Ghost Speaks Plainly with the Power of the Schmooze.
Since, I've not chosen four more schmoozers, what I would like to do is keep this post open, and invite anyone who wants me to review their blogs. I will do so and add them to this post as an a winner of the Schmooze!

Once again, Thanks Bev for my Schmoozer award!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Law of Sin and Death

Confessions of a Former World Wide Church of God Member

Translation vs. Paraphrase