Light of the World American Sign Language Part 8



The details explained in this clip regarding Christ's beatings, I would imagine to be true in spite of the fact there are no specific scriptures to support the details listed. We can only imagine the horrors that Christ has suffered prior to his death!

This is a sobering clip for me! In the midst of this life how easy is it to forget what exactly has been done for us! When we are stomping our feet and shaking our fists at God for not giving us whatever we think we deserve, we lose sight, we forget the humiliation, the horrid suffering of His, that overwhelms and swallows our insignificant, selfish ambitions! My heart aches for the pain He endured for my sins! He did it for us for the joy of our fellowship.

Do we dare withhold it? Something so simple for hefty price! I'm going to do something that I don't normally do...I'm not going to list any scripture for this clip. We all know that this is a true event, this event is the very reason why we call ourselves CHRISTians!

For those of you who do not know who Jesus is. My question to you is...would you like to? There are many who call themselves Christians, but have erred in their portrayal of Him. If you have been offended by such a person, I would love the opportunity to show you who HE really is, and how much HE loves you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Law of Sin and Death

Confessions of a Former World Wide Church of God Member

Translation vs. Paraphrase