Invisible Worship

I was asked once, "What worshipping God looks like in my life". It was a question that I welcomed as an opportunity to testify and share, but it also identified a perception that worshipping God is largely limited to being visible and in a group (gathering) setting. This perception is supported by the many claims by Christians of "falling away" if one is not in a physical church or group.

My worship of the Father is by the  fellowship of  His Son.

My worship is not limited to a day of the week, but minutely as I am His Temple in where He resides.

My worship of the Father is my love for Him and His truth.

My worship of the Father is in serving my husband.

My worship of the Father is in the ministry of my children.

My worship of the Father is in the hospitality of my home towards others.

My worship of the Father is listening to that gentle voice in my heart.

My worship of the Father manifests in being still in Him and waiting on Him.

My worship of the Father is my Faith, my trust that He will never leave me or forsake me.

I can continue  on in many ways that I worship my Father, the bottom line is I am ALWAYS in worship of Him unceasingly, spiritually. My worship is not traditionally visible, but is real and acceptable of Him. My worship of Him is not validated by what is seen, but by what is invisibly visible in HIS sight. In spirit and in truth, may I always be.

"But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly." -- Matthew 6:6

Comments

  1. Great Post, Hannah!

    The time will come,
    and is now here....
    when men will worship....
    in Spirit and Truth.

    Amen,
    God Bless,
    BrotherMark

    ReplyDelete
  2. BrotherMark,

    Thank you! How profound! Your sharing comes at the perfect time, for I was tiring of defending the integrity of Gospel to those who claim to have the same beliefs.

    I truly feel as though I have a brother in Christ in you....
    Hugs to you and your family...

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen,
    Couldn't have said it better myself. It's amazing, if you stop and think about it, just how many ways in which we do worship Him.
    Thanks Hannah and GB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bobby! Hello friend!

    Its so good to hear from you. :) Thanks for dropping by.

    Hugs to you and Shalene!

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent post Hannah! :)
    There's a real good study on Worship - what it is and what it isn't. It's from netbiblestudy.net.

    http://www.netbiblestudy.net/worship/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen!!!!

    I especially hearken to what you said: "... the bottom line is I am ALWAYS in worship of Him unceasingly, spiritually".

    In all things we should seek to glorify God and not ourselves.

    The LORD bless and keep you.

    Shalom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Hannah,

    I've presented you with the Perseverance Award. Please pick it up from my blog when you have the time. :)

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  9. TV Digital,

    Thanks for stopping by! :) I had the opportunity to check out your site. I am not fluent in your language so from what I could make out, your blog seems to be interesting. If you have english-speaking/reading audience you are more than welcome to add my link to your blogroll. I would be very willing to add a google translator to my blog.

    Please contact me at confessions_ucb@hotmail.com if you're interested in a link exchange. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.

Please note the changes to this blog. ONLY respectful comments and questions are accepted. Special note to other Christians: This blog no longer caters to debate and or arguments about the Bible. If you have a comment in SUPPORT of clear and concise understanding of the saving power of Christ Jesus, you are welcome to leave comments on this blog.

Popular posts from this blog

The Law of Sin and Death

Confessions of a Former World Wide Church of God Member

Translation vs. Paraphrase