FAQ

I have now been the author of Confessions of an Unchurched Believer for a year, and what a year it has been! As I feel my way through the world of blogging, there is no doubt I have learned much. I have made friends as well as enemies, yet I can tell you today, right now that I have no regrets for setting up this blog.

I have made more changes to my blog's left sidebar. I get frequent questions as well as criticisms about my "unchurched" status. So I have decided to dedicate a good portion of my sidebar to posts in which I have explained those questions previously. This eliminates repetitious dialogue and debates and gives anyone who feels "inspired" to comment about my commitment to live as led by the Spirit a full understanding of who, what and why I am. Consider it a FAQ if you will. I ask that anyone who does desire to comment on my status to READ FULLY the posts in my sidebar. This will avoid unnecessary assumptions about my character and my motivation in regards to church.

I will state this, as the author of this blog I am not looking for others' acceptance of my choice to live in obedience of the Spirit... I am TESTIFYING of the power of Christ to live not by bread alone, but by every word of God. I am not rich, but I am blessed beyond measure! My bond with The LORD God, through His Son, by Faith is the single most important thing in my life. I can do all things, yes even be unchurched and experience the knowledge, the peace and the grace of God, first hand!

Comments

  1. Congratulations on the one-year anniversary, sis! I've enjoyed your blog all this while since I got to know you.

    Off to read your FAQ now! :)

    God bless, and keep doing the good work for the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Isaiah!

    You know the feeling is mutual. :)

    God bless!

    Shalom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.

Please note the changes to this blog. ONLY respectful comments and questions are accepted. Special note to other Christians: This blog no longer caters to debate and or arguments about the Bible. If you have a comment in SUPPORT of clear and concise understanding of the saving power of Christ Jesus, you are welcome to leave comments on this blog.

Popular posts from this blog

The Law of Sin and Death

Confessions of a Former World Wide Church of God Member

Translation vs. Paraphrase