A Personal Note

Well it certainly has been awhile since I've posted to this blog! I offer no reasons on why I haven't posted, quite simply, I haven't been led to, despite the fact that I have quite a few writings in progress. I am compelled to post quality and not quantity. Truth is not something that is of and from the flesh, in other words, human nature. It exists and emanates spiritually. In saying that, it can only come from the Living God. I would much rather leave my blog blank for months, or forever, rather than post something for posting's sake.

I can appreciate how this blog has evolved since I began in 2007. I created this blog with the ambition that I would share my walk with the Lord and HIS truth I have discovered in a church-laden culture that has been riddled with religion and shackled in legalism.  My ambition to share my walk still remains, however, I recognize, even further, that I must first and foremost, be ambitious and aggressive in declaring the works of the Lord. This may sound like two similar ambitions, however the difference is sharing testimonials, I feel, is a bit more self-serving than declaring the works of the Lord, by which the phenomenon of Jesus Christ of Nazareth's blood-shed sacrifice, where the New Covenant was implemented, that through the trust/faith of a man's or woman's heart upon this phenomenon, reconciles a lost soul, that was dead to it's trespasses, unto the Spirit of the Living God...  To declare the power of the Glorious Lord to transform separated, dead soul into a "quickening" spirit! I have dialogued, debated, befriended  and "un-friended" many a passerby of this blog and many times that has distracted me from my Work. What I clearly understand now is it is not my responsibility to "reach" everyone that passes by this blog. It is my duty to declare, Faithfully, loyal only to His Truth ( in a culture of  "Christianity" that has been defined by the traditions of men), because His Truth is not for everyone to receive and understand (John 6:65).

Maybe you think it strange that I find sharing my testimony "self-serving". Let me explain. Christians of all beliefs have this "practice" of sharing testimony (to one another, NOT to the unbeliever). Yet these same Christians do not take their testimonies to the unbeliever, where surely, God would be glorified. In this sense, it becomes traditional, a ritual form of "worship" and satisfies a "duty" to evangelize, where Christians can remain in their comfort zone. I am extremely cognizant and sensitive of the traditions of the Christian culture. I truly examine everything they do and compare it in full to the Truth of God (Scripture) and the sound it off against the Holy Spirit. When I first began this blog, I once said and believed that there may be some churches that adhere to sound doctrine in full. The longer I breathe the air in this age of "Christianity", I can no longer make that statement with full conviction.

Where is that Paul spirit? Where is the spirit of the Thessalonian church??

For our gospel came not unto you in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Ghost, and in much assurance; as ye know what manner of men we were among you for your sake.

1Th 1:6
And ye became followers of us, and of the Lord, having received the word in much affliction, with joy of the Holy Ghost:

1Th 1:7
So that ye were ensamples to all that believe in Macedonia and Achaia.

1Th 1:8
For from you sounded out the word of the Lord not only in Macedonia and Achaia, but also in every place your faith to God-ward is spread abroad; so that we need not to speak any thing.

1Th 1:9
For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God;

The Word is clear:

[There is] one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

Eph 4:5
One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

Eph 4:6
One God and Father of all, who [is] above all, and through all, and in you all.

Yet, the only unity I recognize in this age of Christianity, is the unity of apostasy. Christianity of various denominations are becoming more involved in politics. Championing causes such as anti abortion, marriage and other moral causes. Completely ignoring the Father's WILL to TESTIFY the Glory of God and the Salvation of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, by FAITH alone before the unbelievers as did the Thessalonians of Paul's time. But, No... the new age of  Christianity carries not the ministry of reconciliation as Paul says we were given, but a ministry of condemnation, judgement, legalism and even more hypocrisy.

And all things [are] of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; - 2 Corinthians 5:18

Ultimately, I will, as I am led continue in loyalty to God's truth and if I am led, I will share my personal testimony as well. I love looking back to where I started as a blogger. It documents my personal and spiritual growth where I can see it visually. I remain blessed by and of Him, in His care and constant provision. My lifestyle of "Faith and nothing but Faith" has brought my family and I immeasurable joy, it has also set a target on my head by evil forces. But God be glorified, has kept us from evil, may He continue to do so that I may bear fruit that lasts forever and ever!

May you, as well, by your Faith, rest upon Him, in spirit and in truth.

Author's Note:

You can subscribe to my blog by email if you don't want to miss my next post. I do have several writings in progress. I cannot say when they will be done, however, the Spirit is boss! God Bless! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Law of Sin and Death

Confessions of a Former World Wide Church of God Member

Translation vs. Paraphrase