No God Before Him! Isaiah 43



My husband led me to this scripture...

Isaiah 43

8 Bring forth the blind people that have eyes, and the deaf that have ears.
9 Let all the nations be gathered together, and let the people be assembled: who among them can declare this, and show us former things? let them bring forth their witnesses, that they may be justified: or let them hear, and say, It is truth.
10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.
12 I have declared, and have saved, and I have showed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God.

"I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no savior."

WOW! What a statement of power! So absolute and complete in it's simplicity why would we concern, fret & worry about the "doings" of Christianity? Why should we not throw ourselves at his feet in complete recognition of the Lone Savior first... and trust Him to figure out the rest of the mess that is today called Christianity?

PRAISE the God of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob where no other god (singular) existed before Him, now and forever! Neither in the lowly depths of earth nor lofty heights of the heavens! He is our only Savior....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Law of Sin and Death

Confessions of a Former World Wide Church of God Member

Translation vs. Paraphrase