Out of the Mouths of Fools

Recently a skeleton was discovered in the back of an old family closet. It was revealed the true reason why this person grew up without a parent...WWCG demanded a divorce from their parents...and the parents complied. I can not reveal any specifics out of respect of privacy. This revelation is not only shocking, but it made the insensible, sensible.

However what amazes me is not the secret itself, but the utterly destructive nature of the wisdom of man.

Many a life (and death) has been molded by foolishness of thoughts & perceptions of human nature. But can we hold accountable those who espouse self-righteous judgements upon others to the detriment of many? Absolutely!

...only if we recognize our own accountability in our active placement of faith in the "lower" thoughts & ways of man.

Isaiah 55:9

"For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways , and my thoughts than your thoughts."

Our society has built an alter of worship around man-made wisdom. Think about it... pastors, doctors, psychologists and more, are the Frankensteins of man-made intellect.

Frankensteins in light of the fact that by their reasoning, lives, physical and spiritual, are set on paths to shipwreck. We have been conditioned to defer to those we consider more "intelligent" than us, and take a back seat to our own lives as a consequence. And when we discover these "intelligent" creatures know no more than the rest of us...shock and tragedy...

Before we shake our fists in righteous indignation, allow me to reiterate my earlier sentiment...are we "lay people" bigger fools for our active placement of faith in man's made wisdom?

Yes, there is no doubt.

A harsh sentiment? Probably...but when you consider those who claim to accept the Good News of the Christ, Son of the God of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob and his precious gift of the Holy Spirit...the very wisdom of God Himself, the sentiment becomes a logical one. It becomes a question of this...

If we believe on such a wondrous phenomenon, the wisdom of God we receive by faith...WHY would we base the health of our spiritual & physical lives on the theories that comes from the mouths of fools?

Be not confused, no one, no matter how intelligent they appear to be, has the authority, nor the NATURE to judge & "fix" the wrongs of others. Anyone who believe they have this power indeed is a fool. The only authority we have as Believers is to love another.

Romans 13:8
"Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law."

Can we learn knowledge and gain understanding from others with more experience than us? Of course! Learning from and having faith in another are two vastly different things.

All in all, we have created a society filled with little gods of wisdom in various areas of living. Ones we can see, talk to and get instant answers.

It baffles me to no end when I get questions or criticisms from other Christians on how I function without organized religion. Seriously?? If you must know, please read all FOUR gospels in the Bible...you know...the books that explain the Good News of Christ, who's very name is the reason why one calls themselves Christian.

What ARE they teaching in church if this is a common question for me?

The WISDOM I have applied to my life is not my own, but the one who gave His Son to bestow this gift of reconciliation upon my spirit. I no longer walk in accordance to my lowly understanding and the comprehension of others. But in power and in liberty & I will be with Him ALWAYS!

Having tasted this heavenly dish, why would I believe in the laughable perceptions of man? How can I lose hope & joy in the absolutes of man-made declarations? Who has the power to limit and enslave me with their words?? Only those I give power to! ...and by FAITH, Christ is empowered to enter in that door He has been earnestly knocking on!

Revelation 3:20
"Behold, I stand at the door , and knock : if any man hear my voice, and open the door , I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me."

Free will is not always a negative thing. But it is vital to recognize with the freedom of will comes irrefutable accountability. Use this fact of life to submit to the Wisdom of an unfailing, perfect God!

1 John 2:27

"But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him."

....Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Law of Sin and Death

Confessions of a Former World Wide Church of God Member

Translation vs. Paraphrase